SATUK 2021/2022 Elections
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
- SATUK 2021/2022 Elections shall be held on Thursday 2nd September, 2021. This shall be preceded by the Departmental election of delegates on Wednesday, 1st September, 2021;
- Congress shall be dissolved on Wednesday, 18th August, 2021 pursuant to Article 13A of the SATUK Constitution;
- The application and clearing process shall be done strictly online and aspirants for congress and council positions are advised to follow the clearance process with relevant clearing offices;
- The nomination forms for aspirants shall be available on the student portal from Monday, 19th July, 2021;
- Aspirants for Delegates position shall complete the form online, download, print and submit the HARD COPY to respective Academic Team Leader for vetting and forwarding to Dean of Students Office;
- The Deadline for submission of nomination forms for Delegates by respective Departments to the Dean of Students office shall be Monday, 16th August, 2021 by mid-day; (Kindly take note of this)
- The Deadline for returning nomination papers for congress and council aspirants shall be on Monday, 16th August, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. at D2;
- Candidates aspiring for the position of Chairperson and running mate will both be cleared individually and the disqualification of one will automatically lead to the disqualification of the other;
- Aspirants will be allowed to log in only once and MUST therefore be clear on the position they wish to apply for before commencing the online process;
- All aspirants will be required to upload a recent passport photo measuring 4cm by 3 cm and of high resolution.
- Note that: Eligibility on elections shall be guided strictly by the SATUK Constitution (a copy of the same can be downloaded from ….TUK website) and elections rules and regulations as shall be communicated by the SATUK 2021/2022 Electoral Board.
SATUK 2021/2022 Electoral Board.